Play Make Create!!!

Term 2 Week1

Today we did play make create and the book was BE YOU! I and Shirley worked together! The thing we did design and we made a poster thing about us!!! 

We got a box and cut it in half and then we pasteled it like a rainbow! It was really hard sharping over the pastel. My favorite thing about It is our butterflies because we colored in butterflies and wrote describing words about ME!!

I think what worked well was everything really because I and Shirley worked well together! I would change the sharpie because it didn't really go through the pastel and so you can't really see. 




 

Comments

  1. Well done Marley on your great blog post! You have checked the Play, Make, Create checklist and used it to write your post. Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a good job. Tu meke Marley!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story