Numbots & TT Rock Stars

 Term 2, Week 1 2021


During Term 1 we have been practicing our addition and subtraction knowledge through the online program called NumBots.  At the start, it was super easy but progressively got more challenging.


I am now on the Gold level of NumBots.  

I enjoy NumBots because it's really fun and it helps a lot with my adding and subtracting. On the story, I find some quite hard and challenging but it's still really really fun!

What I find challenging is the challenge place because it has a lot of levels to pass and some of them are really hard!!


This week we have started TTRockstars.  This is an online program which helps us to learn our timetables. First, we had to complete 10 Studio games which were really hard because they had basic facts right up to 12 x 12. Now that the hard part is over we can play in the Garage and start learning our tables.


I think that TTRockstars is really fun and a great learning experience for Times Tables! I find studio quite challenging because you have to do all of your time's tables and it times you!!! At the moment I am a rock legend and it only takes 1.41 seconds to do my times tables!





Comments

  1. I like how it is helping you with you learning and i really hope that you level UP SOON! I hope that the studio games get easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is really good that it helps you with your timestables!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Marley!! That blog post is such a Supernova and it is so so cool that you are on Rock Legend in TTRockstars and Gold in Numbots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marley that is so cool GOLD is so close to diamond
    and you Rock at TTRockstars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story