Roll A Story

 This week instead of doing our constellation doc we are doing our whoogle. Whoogle is our whetu google where we had all of this stuff on a slide and we have to do it. this week we had a Roll A Story for our can-dos. We had to get a dice and roll it and we had a lot of options I rolled a rabbit camp and got eaten by a snake. Here is my story... 



“ Good night my lonely self”. A few minutes later... “Ahhhhh have to go to the toilet” Russel Russel “what was that? I think I will go this way instead and dig a long drop. Crack! Ahhhh! This is more creepy than I thought. Russel, hey hello anyone there.  Hello, Sunny something said mysteriously. Ahhh mummmmm. Help!! What is that you are mum yeah it's mum. Please stop mum I need to be a loan I don't think you would want to see this… But I am not mother  the thing said. Then who are you? Come out and show yourself. If you say so. The thing said again. Russel Russel. Ahhhhhhhh!! Mummy snake. I am only a little kid I am only four please let me live. Pant pant pant pant. Mum are you inside. “ I have to keep going...   



Pant pant. “ I am still behind you. “ MUM” something is behind me please help! “ That is right little girl run for your life”!  Right now is the time to do a cool trick said sunny. Lucky bunnies can do jumps and flip and so. Ha! Sunny said Owww The snake screeched. “ Sorry It’s just that you are trying to eat me”! Kick Kick. ! “what are you doing? I am threatening you by trying to kick you. “ Alright, kid I am just trying to eat a snack off you. Do you have a snack? “Ummm? Oh yeah, I do come with me!” Hop Hop slither. I’ll just bend down and get it for you. Slash. Sorry kid I was hungry really hungry.    

Comments

  1. I love the story and the, Slash. Sorry kid I was hungry really hungry. Part! Karawe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maddie. Yours sounds fun to

      Delete
  2. that is so cool and funny
    laughing lots Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing story Marley. I also love the part. Sorry kid I was Hungry really hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ka pai I like all the describing words you added in. lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karawa Marley! I love your Roll a Story! I agree with Scarlett It's so funny LOL! Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marley. I thought it was a very good story too. Very descriptive and interesting. Karawe! Maybe though you could add in your punctuation that you’ve been practising? I think that would be helpful to the story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art