Play, Make, Create!

 Today we did Play, Make, Create! The book was Up The Creek and I worked with Alena and we did a design and made a propeller to steer and control the canoe. I think that the propeller that we made went well because it can spin around like a propeller actually does! I think that I would change the size of the canoe we made but otherwise, I think we did well.  The propeller was very hard to make because we had to hot glue the things together and then stick a skewer through the middle.  We also made a manual on how to use the remote we made and how to turn it on and what not to do. 


  

Comments

  1. Wow this looks so cute I love how you you did the flower as the moter so creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SHIRLEY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story