Week 5, Term 1, 2021




Monday was our school Swimming Sports. On the day I raced in five races and I think I did really well because I came second for freestyle, backstroke, and breaststroke! I feel like I tried my best and my hardest to achieve what I have achieved! I think I used resilience and courage because I had to keep on going and not give up. What I loved about swimming sports is that I had all of my friends supporting me and cheering and stuff. And I also really liked cheering for my friends as well.       


We had two art sessions this week and I had so much fun because for some random reason I love to cut things and we have done a lot of cutting and drawing. I think that I don’t do collage art style a lot so I wanted to give it a go! I really like to draw stuff to do with animals but I don’t get to do it a lot and that's why I wanted to do art with Miss Mac! I also wanted to draw something that means to me so I decided to do Chicken eyes and a Chicken beak.        

 

In reading this week we have been reading a book called… The Magic Finger! I am in MrsLoft/Heavens literacy group and we have been doing stuff to do The Magic Finger like summarizing and predicting. We also have a new doc it’s called or W.O.W doc. W.O.W stands for World Of Words.  


Part of our maths programme is NumBots and I think I am going well because I am up to glass! NumBots started off really easy but then it slowly got harder and harder. And once you got up to a specific level to get up to unlock challenge mode. The same happens. It started off really easy but then got harder!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story