Play Make Create

 For play make create we did a topic on our camp that we going on in two days. Tayla, Shirley, and I made a little scene on a campsite called Camp M.T.S for Marley, Shirley, and Tayla. I made a little tent and with sticks and wool. I really liked working with Tayla and Shirley because we collaborated really well. My favorite part of making the scene was the lake. I made the lake with a tooth past box and a plastic bag. I opened the box and flattened it and then stuck half the plastic bag and filled it up with water. I also put some beads and rock the made the water blue! Another favorite part of mine was the campfire because it was full of little rocks and we stapled some red and yellow cellophane together and put it in with the rocks. For grass, we pastled with three different shades of green and stuck some bushes on the ground to the sides. Tayla, Shirley, and I also pastled a night sky with a moon. Then the water started leaking but we fixed it by taking out the water.  We made a video but we could not send it because it was not letting us but here is a photo! 

From Marley!


 Shirley not looking!!! HAHA!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art

Roll A Story