Egg Drop Challenge

This week's challenge was an Egg Drop Challenge. We had to create an egg holder thing that can stop the egg from breaking. I worked with Madeleine and Teana. I think we did well but not well enough because our egg broke. The materials we used where sellotape a balloon, brown paper bag, scissors, string, and three straws.  Our egg didn't make it, but I had no idea whey it cracked. I think I found challenging was controlling my fear because I was really scared that our egg would break.





  

Comments

  1. What does the paper bag say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did your egg crack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says Mrs Jeralid because that's what we name our egg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had heaps of fun making it with you and I can't wait for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great detail Marley!!!🤯🤩😍🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys!!!👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story