First Blog Post!!!

 Week 3, Term 1, 2021



Someone who has helped me with my learning this year is... Lexie because we did the Whetu challenge and had to be in groups and Lexie and I went together and had fun but we were also helping each other!!!  


The most interesting/fun thing we have done during class time is... On Friday when we dressed up in our house colors and when we did whetu challenge! We did an obstacle course and two rounds of anagrams! We did the obstacle in-house teams and I had lots of fun screaming my house color!  


The most fun thing that I have done at a play or lunchtime this year is… When I play crocodile at the Big Blue with Tayla< Shirley, Scarlett, Haven, Katelyn, and Olivia T. Crocodile is a game we made when someone is in and they have to be on the ground and the person in has to try to tag us. If the person wants to get up on Big Blue they have to close their eyes!     


One word that describes learning in Whetu is… So FUN because the teachers make learning so fun that we want to learn and come back! Whetu is so FUN because we have the Whetu challenge to learn about stuff like… Waitangi day!

We did a scavenger hunt and ran around the school so excited to learn!  


Something I am looking forward to is… Camp and the year 6 bike ride! I am excited to be with my friends and have fun with them at camp and on the year 6 bike ride!


Comments

  1. WoW Marley!!! Sounds like you had an awesome week! I am looking forward to camp and the Year 6 Bike ride to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story