Hi, my name is Marley and I am a year 6 I love to spend time with my chickens!
Grammar Cop
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
-
I am going to get a CSI bage because we have to do a grammar cop on paper and one on a computer and I have finished both now!!!! Grammar cop is really fun to do and also it's learning. Here is my work.
This week's challenge was an Egg Drop Challenge. We had to create an egg holder thing that can stop the egg from breaking. I worked with Madeleine and Teana. I think we did well but not well enough because our egg broke. The materials we used where sellotape a balloon, brown paper bag, scissors, string, and three straws. Our egg didn't make it, but I had no idea whey it cracked. I think I found challenging was controlling my fear because I was really scared that our egg would break.
Yesterday it was athletics day and I did very well. I did 60,100, and 200 meters in heats and made it into the finals for all of them!!! I liked 60mts because I am good at sprints and so it was easy for me. I loved 100mts because it was longer and harder because I was in a race with Emily and Imogen and they are really fast. 200mts was the hardest because it was the last race and so my legs were saw and I was really tired. I also did 800mts and it was optional and I wanted to give it a go and I ended coming FIRST!!! I was so proud of myself. I didn't know what I came in the long jump but I think I did well and I came 4th in shotput and Lara and I had to do a throw off because we were tying but then she won. The most challenging thing was 800 mts because I am not really good at long-distance and so I was really really proud of myself. I felt nervous before my race because I didn't know how it'll end. I think I used all my learning powers because I had to keep trying and...
Today I made a google slide animation and I really enjoyed it. I made a whale scene and there is a calve/ baby whale trying to find his mum then another whale comes and passes so then he moves on and runs into a shark and the shark chases him away. At first, I thought that I should do a fish tank scene but then I could not think what to make for the fish tank scene so then miss mac came a said I need to get a move on and so I just did an ocean scene.
Comments
Post a Comment