Whetu Workshops

 Whetū Workshops Reflection


During Term 2 and 3 the Whetū students have had the opportunity to be involved in a range of different workshops.


The workshop that I have enjoyed participating in the most has been rad rhythm and bean growing. I really enjoyed bean growing because I really like being in the garden and breathing fresh air.  and I really like rad rhythm because my dad is a music teacher and teaches me how to play and stuff.  

The new learning that I have learned is how to make a pom pom and shape it into a bird and I have also learned how to grow a bean and not to overwater it and how to take care of plants and germination.    


What I have most enjoyed about the workshops are learning and experimenting and working with new and different people that I don’t really know and work with. 


 I am interested in learning more about is aromatherapy because my mum inspired me to do this how she is always making stuff for us. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story