This week's challenge was an Egg Drop Challenge. We had to create an egg holder thing that can stop the egg from breaking. I worked with Madeleine and Teana. I think we did well but not well enough because our egg broke. The materials we used where sellotape a balloon, brown paper bag, scissors, string, and three straws. Our egg didn't make it, but I had no idea whey it cracked. I think I found challenging was controlling my fear because I was really scared that our egg would break.
Yesterday it was athletics day and I did very well. I did 60,100, and 200 meters in heats and made it into the finals for all of them!!! I liked 60mts because I am good at sprints and so it was easy for me. I loved 100mts because it was longer and harder because I was in a race with Emily and Imogen and they are really fast. 200mts was the hardest because it was the last race and so my legs were saw and I was really tired. I also did 800mts and it was optional and I wanted to give it a go and I ended coming FIRST!!! I was so proud of myself. I didn't know what I came in the long jump but I think I did well and I came 4th in shotput and Lara and I had to do a throw off because we were tying but then she won. The most challenging thing was 800 mts because I am not really good at long-distance and so I was really really proud of myself. I felt nervous before my race because I didn't know how it'll end. I think I used all my learning powers because I had to keep trying and...
Last Thursday we had a Whetu Fun Day as our camp was postponed. Our teachers planned a fun day for us instead! We participated in a Whetu Amazing Race, a range of different fun rotations, a BBQ lunch, and play on the council playground then we finished the day with an Easter Egg hunt and an ice block. My favorite part of the Amazing Race was running around town with my group and finding eggs around town with codes on them. I was in a group with Tayla, Shirley, Haven, Lola, and Scarlett. We had a lot of fun doing under and over at the netball court and doing the puzzle at the hockey turf but most of all the selfes!!! After we did all the codes and tasks we came back to class we had to crack a code. The code thing was… What happened when the egg laughed… He cracked up! The rotation I enjoyed the most was the Picasso bunnies because Haven, Shirley, and I did it together and halfway through Debbie Shirleys Mum came as well. It took a while but in the end, it looks really cool! W...
look at my smile it's weird
ReplyDelete