Term 2 Reflection



The new learning activity that I have enjoyed the most this term is the Number of the day because I love to get stuck into learning and when I am doing a number of the day I am focused and learning.





Something that has challenged me this term has been focusing on my learning because I always get distracted and talking and not getting much work done so I came up with a solution by sitting with different people.





The Whetu Challenge I enjoyed the most was the Tennis ball tower because we won for the tallest tower. I liked it because I got to be creative and think outside of the box.





The opt-in workshop I enjoyed the most was crossword puzzles because I like to think with a clue and its really fun to do so now whenever mum has a magazine, I always do the crossword.





An aim I have for my learning is to focus so I can get more learning done

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story