Popular posts from this blog
Lockdown Extinctions
At home, I am learning about zoology and that is learning about animals in biology. Extinctions Dodo birds Dodo is extinct because the Dutch sailors came and killed the bird and ate them all to extinction. The Dodo was easy to catch because the Dodo did not fear humans. The Dodo was a flightless bird with a big round body and a large beak. The Dodo was native to the island Mauritius, east of Madagascar. The Dodo’s closest relative was the Rodrigues solitaire. Mammoths They are extinct because humans hunted them for their tusks,...
My Skink
So yesterday, I was wandering along the deck, and then my sister said: "don't move!" I looked, as in 'what do you mean?' Then she said "a skink" and I thought 'OMG how amazing to have a baby pet skink!' I picked it up and then lost it. My mum picked my hair up, and the skink fell from my hair into my t-shirt. I picked it up, then went into the house and got the old cinnamon container to put it in. Then I called Madeleine, and we were so happy that I found a skink. We named the skink Merlin after Marley and Madeleine. I have already had a skink pet before, and I had an old fish tank as a home for it. I think it makes a perfect home for a pet skink.
Comments
Post a Comment