Marley's first blog post 2020

Something that has surprised me this week that Mrs. Coles came into our class she said
that because we gave her chocolate she had chocolate for us.


The activity I have enjoyed the most this week is doing the water
activates because it was a really hot day and it felt refreshing. 


What I am most looking forward to this year is spending time with my friends because I haven’t
seen them
all holiday and I like to play with them.   


Someone who has helped me so far is when we were making our blogs my year
6 buddy Lily helped me make my blog.

Comments

  1. Awesome avatar, awesome first blog post, awesome attitude. What a great start to the year Marley. Welcome to Whetu!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story