My Lockdown Dairy

Today, I did the dairy and I really enjoyed it.

I wrote

 WHO ARE YOU HOME WITH?
Hayley/Mum. Mum, she is always looking out for us.
 Stu/Dad. Dad is a teacher and he is always looking out for us and his lawn/ 3rd Child.
Georgia/ Older Sister.  Georgia,  She is always telling me what to do.
Pepper/Cat. Pepper, She is my very Grumpy cat and she really dislikes me.

THERE'S STILL A LOT TO APPRECIATE 
 I love my family a lot but sometimes they can be stressful. I appreciate my family for all they do for me. My mum, she teaches me how to look after myself. Dad teaches me about music and manners. 

 FIVE AWESOME THINGS ABOUT TODAY
1. I got out of bed feeling good.  2. I played with my skink.  3. I went for a bike ride. 
4. Georgia & I are going to watch a movie tonight.  5. I can talk to my friends after school. 

   MOVIE DAY 

Lord Of The Rings  REVIEW: The dark king of Mordor got a very powerful ring.  A few years later, Bilbo Baggins found the ring then gave it to Frodo, his nephew.  Frodo and Sam, Frodo's best friend, went on a quest to destroy the ring.  I really liked the movie.  

WRITE A NOTE TO YOU IN THE FUTURE  age now: 9. age in 2032: 21.
Dear me in the future. I hope I get a scholarship at a vet school.  I want to study to be a Vet at Massey University. I wish to be very kind and caring too.   


Comments

  1. Well done Marley. Have you watched the video I made to help you put the slides on the blog? Looks like you have lots of awesome things to be happy about today. Enjoy your time with your skink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Make Create

Art

Roll A Story